Resource Conservation Workshop
This workshop is open to rising 9th through 12th graders!
The Resource Conservation Workshop is a week long camp help at NC State University during the last week of June.
This camp is designed to show high school students the importance of agriculture and environmental conservation through a variety of workshops/activities.
- Tour of Falls Lake Dam - Find more information about falls lake
- Soil erosion studies at NC State Research Farm - Information on this research farm can be found
- Presentations from NRCS and Soil and Water employees
- Presentations from NC State professors within the horticulture and crop/soil science departments. For information on horticulture click For information on crop/soil science click
- Agricultural scavenger hunt!